StockTrack for ANCSA Corporations
For many years, StockTrack has helped Alaska Native Corporations and self-issuers nationwide simplify the time-consuming job of shareholder management. StockTrack is a full featured shareholder management system with loads of features. As users tell us, "StockTrack is very easy to learn and use."
StockTrack is reasonably priced and very cost-effective. For a one-time license fee and low yearly support fee, StockTrack takes care of everything related to shareholder management. It is the easiest to use and most feature-rich software of its kind.
See for yourself how our software can help you save money and cut down on the work involved with shareholder accounting. View a Live Online Webinar - Look at StockTrack and ask questions in an informative online webinar. See how easy and user friendly it is to use to keep and track of shareholder and stock ownership information, transfers, dividends, proxies, mail merges, reporting and more. Webinars are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
StockTrack is everything you need in a shareholder accounting system.
- Print stock certificates
- Pay dividends with checks and ACH
- Comprehensive ownership reporting -- instantly get the information you need!
- Age of Majority report
- Generate dividend checks to heirs
- Proxy mailings, tabulation and reports
- Unlimited Phone and Email Support with immediate response to inquiries
- Prepare 1099, 1099-DIV; Print Forms and file electronically (requires add-on license)
- Prepare email and mailings to send to shareholders
- StockTrack is Multi-user - Many people can use it at the same time!
- Transfer Shares for Gifts and Inheritance
- Membership in the StockTrack Forum for additional support and interaction with other StockTrack users
No Long Term Contract Required
- Trust Distribution payment module available (Checks and ACH)
- Voter Incentive check module available
And much more!
We are listed in the Alaska Native Directory
StockTrack Features for ANCSA Corporations
StockTrack Features for ANCSA Corporations - Slides